Monday, July 30, 2007

Shall I or not? (to continue blogging here)

Hi there everyone,

Hope all of you had a great weekend. Mine was good coz I spent a nice weekend with my family in Singapore. The weather was nice as it wasn't hot. It rained on Sunday though, but we was indoor in the mall.

However, I am pretty sad coz I have just received news this morning that my dear friend Asther's dad has passed away a few days ago. My deepest condolences to Asther and her family. Take care Asther. Hugs!

Anyway, I am kinda unsure where I should be blogging. Where do you think I should blog? Should I move to my new blogging place or continue as usual back here at blogspot? You gotta let me know if you like me to maintain this blog.

Hope to hear what you think :) Take care and have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TQ for ur thoughts, my dear. We're doing better each day.

PLEASE DO CONTINUE blogging but I don't really care where u wana blog. Just let me know if u do move to a new site.

I recently moved to Wordpress. Oklar... more features but u need to PAY if u wan full control.