Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tagged by Allyfeel on 5 of ...

Yes, I have been a pig...the lazy one. I sure hope Allyfeel meant I am lazy by calling me a pig. I am also born in the year of pig. Well, this is the first time someone tagged me, so I better response.


The Rules: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.

1. The Life of An Independent Babe
2. My All
3. All About Zara/ Mom2ashley
4. Allyfeel
5. Krazie*Angel Rambles

Then you select five people to pass the love on to. Here's my selection:
1. Stargazer - A Girl's Thought
2. Chinoz ( no url link to her blog coz it is confidential that even I'm not privy to it at all)
3. Ghostwriter's Haven
4. Delphinus/Kaiserin
5. What Was In My Mind (WWIMM???!!!)

I tried to be as honest as possible ;)

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago, that would be Jan 1996. I was working with a small E-Learning Multimedia company. It was my second job after I have graduated. I was driving a small red Kancil and was using a huge brick mobile phone. I was also studying my 1st year of LLB in Brickfields College. I was dating my then only boyfriend, whom is an ex now. I went home to Melaka almost every weekend to visit my grandma and father.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was working in the same company, feeling bored and useless. Last year this time, I was mostly depressed all the time. Sad but true.

3. Five super fatty and high cholesterol snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate Chips (Famous Amos/Subway)
2. McD Strawberry Sundae
3. Satay
4. Char Koey Teow
5. Nasi Lemak

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
1. Happy Birthday (at least 3 versions - English/Mandarin/Zoo)
2. When You Say Nothing At All
3. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
4. Mary Had A Little Lamb
5. Row Row Your Boat

5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire (a millionaire doesn't mean having only 1 mil..but millions...)
1. Buy a beach home by one of the Greek Isles and a vineyard in Spain
2. Build hospitals in 3rd world countries
3. Stop working and learn to play tennis really well
4. Spa anytime I want
5. Make sure my immediate families members live comfortably

6. Five bad habits:
1. Cleaning up and wiping tables during meals
2. Opening the fridge for no reason (esp at other people's home)
3. Opening other people's car glove compartments for no reason
4. Leaving my mouth wide open when I am engrossed in something
5. Squeeze my pimples

7. Five things you like doing:
1. Watching TV series/Movies
2. Diving (mostly because I love the sea, beach and island)
3. Laze around and do nothing
4. Pampering myself with Spa treatment/manicure/pedicure
5. Pampering/Cuddling/Canoodling with my someone special

8. Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Soft Toys
2. Tight mini skirt
3. Pastel purple coloured pants
4. Sunglasses
5. French Grammar Books

9. Five favorite toys:
1. iBook
2. My DVD Player
3. My TV
4. Pictionary
5. My MP3 Player
(They are not exactly toys but I love what they can do for me. I don't have dildo, if not that might be one of the toys...just kidding!)

Nah...that's me...

1 comment:

Allyfeel said...

Hahaha, I think I know you quite well ler, at least I know you like opening other people's fridge ( you have open mine...:P) for no reason and keep wiping the table to make sure it's clean while others busy chomping their food.

Not exactly a bad habit though, at least I appreciate it for having a free table wiper. :)