Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Podcasting

After listening and laughing so hard to several episodes of The Ricky Gervais Show over a friend's iPod which he downloaded from some Podcast, I decided to find out what this Podcast fad is all about.

Miki-C's Narrrling is into Podcast too. That's why he own an iPod nano.

There is a Podcast icon in my iTunes application...which I never click on before.

So, I got really curious.

I start searching the directory of Podcast in my iTunes and I went "Whoa!" There is a whole load of cool stuff from all kind of topics to be downloaded and listened to. Kinda like a library in voice or visual. Almost anything you want, you can find something in Podcast. However, not much local stuff, tho.

Now I am addicted to Podcast. I have been listening some stupid shit, but they are fun.

I have these in my Podcasts in iTunes:-
* Betty in the Sky with a Suitcase! - Travel experiences narrated by Betty, an air stewardess
* Greys Anatomy Official Podcast - Weekly Interviews and Insights to the TV serieswith Greys Anatomy's crews
* iTunes New Music Tuesday - Roxy introducing the new music entries in iTunes each week
* Jason Mraz podcast channel - The singer himself on podcast, kinda like his voice blog. Quite entertaining.
* Keith and The Girl - Just a guy and a girl talking talking shite for an hour.
* Lonely Planet Travelcasts - So that I can listen about places I never been before
* The FrenchPodClass - To complement my F language class :P
* The Radio Adventures of Dr. Floyd - This family friendly new twist on "old time radio" features the adventures and exploits of the World's Most Brilliant Scientist, Dr. Floyd!

and of course...

* The Ricky Gervais Show - I just love how Ricky and Steve poke fun on Karl Pilkington who is simply hillarious.

I will continue to search for cool stuff to download. If you are into Podcast, mind sharing some of the stuff you are listening to?

No comments: