Sunday, February 05, 2006

Gone now, for good.

I asked for a favour from a friend. He gladly helped. I gave the permission. I wanted to do that. I thought I will be ok. It is the right thing to do.

But hell no.

In fact it seemed like a part of me has been ripped off my body. I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I felt a pang of emptiness. I felt I lost something precious and important. I was hit by a huge surge of sadness. I felt weak all over. My head is spinning. I am confused.

Out of sudden, my tears just fall, uncontrollaby.

I wanted to ask him to stop and return them all to me, just like before.

But it was too late. All gone. Erased.

Been saving a couple of the memories since April last year. They have been very precious to me, keeping me happy whenever I see them.

Now, I have nothing left.

I feel so sad.

But it is for the better.

It is a new life now.

I have been hanging on to a next-to-never for too long.

No comments: