Monday, October 10, 2005

A Birthday Wish for Allyfeel

Dear Allyfeel,

We have been working together and are friends for a long time. I wanna take this special day, your special day, to wish you the most wonderful birthday today and tomorrow and the next day and the next month and the next year and many many years to come.

I also wanna thank you for your friendship all these while. It has been a pleasure to have a friend like you. Here is a cute poem for especially for you, Allyfeel.

Happy -0th Birthday
Happy Birthday, my dear friend
That zero on the end
Means nought to me
O, share your sunniest smiling face
And let me circle you around with my embrace.


Hugs,
Krazie*Angel

2 comments:

Allyfeel said...

Dear Krazie*Angel,

Thanks very much for your best wishes. It's a pleasure to have a friend like you too. I mean a smart and genuine one.

I hope we all have the sunniest smiling face all year round.

Thanks for the sweet poem.

I hope that loving and sunny smiling angels will be with u too.

kizZes :P
Allyfeel

k*a said...

You are most welcome Allyfeel!

Well, still owe you a nice lunch. Since Sweet Almond is now no longer vegetarian, we can go to this nice little cafe in Bangsar.

Cheers!