Monday, October 31, 2005

No mood to blog

Lately I have no mood to blog. I can't seem to be able to write anything.

I have so much inside me to tell, they seems burtsting out of the seams, but I can put them in words. As much as I need to take away the ramblings in my mind, but I just can't find the right words and the right time to express them.

I am going insane, berserk inside while my heart is breaking into million pieces every single time, in pain.

This blog will probably be silent for a while. I will be away. Away from this insanity and the pain I am feeling inside. It is escapism, but I really dunno any other way to help myself. I am just facing one day at a time.

I still owe many of you my mom's self-create "Thai Pineapple Fried Rice". I will post it here when I come around it.

For my friends that have been there for me, I really am grateful. And my family, I have made them worry sick about me, for that I am so sorry. I love you all so much.

krazie*angel is crazy at the moment

No comments: