Friday, June 23, 2006

How are you, k*a?

If you are wondering how have I been these days...

- My body is aching. Every muscle seems tight. Too much monkeying around the wall and splashing in the water.

- My face is infested with pimples. Maybe too much saltwater, maybe too much sunblock, maybe no more Refine drink, maybe too much chocolates.

- I am dark :( Some people love to be tanned, but I don't like it at all, but I can't help it. Things I do keep me under the sun always.

- I still attend my F language class but it is the end of the term. No class for the next 3 weeks. Yay!

- I wish I had more money! Who wouldn't, eh?

- I miss my family a lot. I do, really, altho' I seem so carefree and care-less.


If you still want to know more, oh well, call me lah :) or treat me to a dinner.

2 comments:

Asther said...

Hey girl... hang on there ler. It's funny sometimes that we still feel 'lonely & empty' although we've got tonnes of things or activities in our bowl. When will it ever be enough for us, huh??? *MUAKS & HUGZ*

k*a said...

hi asther,

thanks! hugs and muacks back for u.

hey, dun forget to take me to riblee's again, but have to wait till my gastric recovers.