Thursday, June 08, 2006

Isle of Stop

Perhaps this is a stop or a place where one transit or simply just a station...as its name implies...or it could be simply just a name.

An isle not too far from the hustle-bustle of the city, where one can walk bare foot on the pristine soft sand, surround oneself in the bluish clear water and under the gentle wavy trees...

Pulau Perhentian.

This is where I came before several years ago. Where my life has changed since, taking me into one after another roller coaster rides of my life.











These amazing photos are taken by talented Delphinus :) Thanks so much for letting me upload them in my blog. Click on any of the pix to view it bigger.

2 comments:

Die Kaiserin said...

perhentian islands fits the description "idyllic island life" perfectly.. How quickly i adapted to that lifestyle while we're there :)

k*a said...

i can live there too.

i was slightly tempted to say yes to sebastian when he offers me to stay there, work for him and learn to be a divemaster.

but i want to be with u and the rest, so KL seems tastier