Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bits of Emotions 2

what's inside
only me to know
not will anyone
don't assume
don't decide
don't tell me
let it silently
lies within me
~ k*a

*** *** ***

I need a sign to let me know you're here
All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
I need to know that things are gonna look up
'Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup

When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head
When you feel the world shake from the words that are said

I need a sign to let me know you're here
'Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear
I want a reason for the way things have to be
I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me
~ Calling all Angels by Train

*** *** ***

Turn down the lights, turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head
Lay down with me, tell me no lies
Just hold me close, don't patronize

I'll close my eyes and then I won't see
The love you do not feel, when you're holding me
Morning will come, and I'll do what's right
Just give me till then, to give up this fight

*** *** ***

Think for a while...
If you were in a rowboat and wanted to move forward, which would better? The right oar or the left oar? You actually need both, because if you use only one oar, you will go in circles. But when both oars are working together in harmony, they will get you to the shore.

*** *** ***

The little conversations
If I tried my very best
You know I never could say anything
In twenty words or less.
Somewhere, sometime, down the line
Someday I may confess,
And spill it all. that’s all

The little conversations
On me are very rough
They leave me all in pieces
You know there’s never time enough
Like a book with missing pages
Like a story incomplete
Like a painting left unfinished
It feels like not enough to eat.
Starvin’

These little conversations
Well for me they’ll never do
Now what am I supposed to do with
Broken sentences of you?
I’ll stay in my corner `cause
That’s all that I can do
And let the others speak for me.
Little conversations
Are we.
~ Little Conversations by Concrete Blonde

No comments: