Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Jungle trekking

After thinking really hard on what I want to do to expel this boredom, I came up with this brilliant idea - I want to go jungle trekking! Yeap, at least now I am a bit excited thinking of it. Woo hoo!

After experience the beautiful green jungle surounding Sg Itik in Gopeng last Saturday, I think I would like to go trekking. I think starting with the trek in FRIM will be nice. I heard they even have a canopy walkway, which was used for some trees research. It will be good to build my stamina, which I was told recently to build up, if I wanna dive in Layang-Layang next month.

Talking bout that, I have yet to start any form of exercise. I did wake up at 6.30 this morning with the aspiration to jog or walk in the park. But with an excuse of the nagging migraine from the past 2 days, I peeped at the park through my window and see people are already performing all kind of exercises, then I went back to sleep.

Ok, the number one to do list for the next 3 weeks, is to exercise to improve leg strength and stamina. Err...any idea how to start and what to do?

No comments: