Friday, March 24, 2006

End of work on Friday

It is the Friday again...Yahoo!

I am looking forward to another weekend where I don't have to go to work for 2 days, where I can look forward to do something else besides staring at my notebook and pretend to be working hard.

But on the other hand, I can't imagine not working too. What am I gonna do if I don't go to work? Everyone else will be working and I will be alone doing nothing, staying home, walking the malls alone, err... that will be darn boring too.

And of course, the monthly income. Not much for definitely much needed for daily survival and to pay for my hobbies.

So, it is good to be able to go to work everyday though I don't have a very important job. I should be thankful and grateful. I am, very.

I better stop rambling. It is my idling mind talking.

No comments: