Friday, April 21, 2006

Bits of Emotions 3

I walk in the rain that’s fallin’
A voice in the distance callin’, why
I run to the empty doorway waitin’ for the sun to shine
When will love be mine

~ Somewhere, Somebody by Jennifer Warnes


*** *** ***


Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get insecure
It doesn’t matter anymore

It’s not always rainbows and butterflies
It’s compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door’s always open
You can come anytime you want

~ She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5


*** *** ***


There are only so many tears you can cry
Till your heart stops breaking
Only so many doors you can try
Till you finally find your way
Out of the dark, into the light
No, the clouds won't always be grey
The sun reappears in the blink of an eye
And there's only so many tears you can cry

~ Only So Many Tears by Beth Nielsen Chapman


*** *** ***


You take it as it comes
When you've got no way to hide from the hurting inside
When there's nowhere you can really run
You take it as it comes

And one foot goes in front of the other
And one day rolls into the next
Sometimes you've got to let your heart be numb
And take it as it comes

~ Take It As It Comes by Beth Nielsen Chapman


*** *** ***


I could feel it go down
bittersweet i could taste in my mouth
silver lining the clouds
and i
i wish that i could work it out

and the hardest part
was letting go not taking part
you really broke my heart
and i tried to sing
but i couldn't think of anything
it was the hardest part

everything i know is wrong
everything i do it just comes undone
and everything is torn apart
oh and thats the hardest part
thats the hardest part

~ The Hardest Part by Coldplay


*** *** ***


Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail thru the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life

~ Landslide by Dixie Chicks

No comments: