Thursday, September 08, 2005

Car on fire, road jam

For the past 3 days, I have been attacked by traffic jam. Damn sien, man.

This morning, there was a traffic jam right after I left my house. In that small town of mine, what traffic jam? Today is "Drive Your Car Day" for OA town issit?

The traffic was heavy all the way to work and became stand still again where our grand National Library stood, which I have never borrowed a single book in my life. Darn it! Traffic Jam again!? Grrr!

Bumper to bumper, I began to be agitated. I will be late again. But what to do lah.

Under the same cursed lrt station, there was a red wira and a fire engine. Some firemen were putting out the fire on the car. No wonder lah traffic jam!

Then the road was smooth all the way. I have been staying and driving in this city for the past 14 years and I have yet to get use to the traffic jam. How lah!?

No comments: