Saturday, September 10, 2005

Saman - 50% Diskaun

Quick quick, go pay up your traffic summons. Got 50% discount for most type of offences except for running red lights. No discount at all for that offence. The discount is valid till September 22, I think.

You can check if you got summons via SMS. Very easy. Just type send to <32728>. The 32728 is the number equivalent to the word "dapat".

If you have to wait a long time to get the results, you can already guess that you actually have a lot of summons. If you want details of your summons, you can request for them. They will send you the instruction via SMS.

I got one saman for wrong parking, only RM30. Phew!

I hope I won't have anymore summons when I check at the counter.

Good luck.

krazie*angel doubt there is discount for her RM30 saman.

No comments: