Monday, September 26, 2005

Family Weekend Getaway

For the first time in my life, my entire family, cousins, uncles and aunties are planning to go on a family weekend getaway. It is very exciting yet very unfamiliar. We often meet up for dinner or get together at someone's home or during CNY at grandma's home but never an entire weekend together on holiday.

Well, I was appointed the organiser of this trip. Sounds cool but I can foresee some issues, but what the heck. I seem to be the free-est person at work and at home.

Since we had our big family gathering on the weekend, we have confirmed going to a nice place, so that was easy. Now I have to make sure I can secure the place and a good deal for everyone.

I just hope we can make this trip happen and that we will have a great time together.

krazie*angel dreamt about the entire family going on holiday last nite...zzz...

No comments: