Monday, September 12, 2005

E is dissapearing.

Oh no. The character "E" on the keyboard of my iBook is dissapearing. It looks like a short L now. I think the character "E" is used most often by me.

2 of my previous notebooks suffer the same fate, or even worse. Most characters are cleared away and people tend to find it hard to type coz they can't see where the characters are. Not a problem for me coz I can type without looking at the keyboard.

I don't have sweaty palms. Perhaps it is the hand lotion that I am using, but previously, I did not use any hand lotions. I suspect my fingers are producing acidic substance that can remove those alphabets on the keyboard. I try to wash my hands as often as I can.

BTW, how do you keep the white iBook white? There is a yellowish blotch on both sides where both my palms rest when I am typing. Eee...those blotches make my iBook so uncool. Right now, I have 2 pieces of white paper below my palms to avoid further staining.

krazie*angel checked her hand...ee...fingernails need to be cut immediately

No comments: